"Thanks for the Best Haircut I've had in Years! My decision to See a Barber Who Has considerable Experience, Instead of Another "hair stylist", was a Good One. You Did a Great Job, And I'll be Back to See You..." - Casey L. Call
for YOUR Appointment today!!!
- Voted "Best of Winston-Salem 2010" by the U.S.C.A., as Seen in The "Winston-Salem Journal"1999, WGHP News2 2013, WXII 12News, FOX8 News, and the Camel City Dispatch, with Over 20 Years Experience.Also worked with the Piedmont Opera on "The Barber Of Seville" project.
- Schooled in the Time-Honored Traditions of Men's Barbering, as well as the Latest Trends in Contemporary Styling, This is What Separates Me from Most of the Other Options in Winston-Salem!
- You Can Still Receive An Old Fashion Hot Lather Neck Shave With The Straight Razor.
- Get it Cut the Way YOU Want It, Consistently, Every Time! Or, If You Want to Switch it Up, I'll Never Take That for Granted Either!
- Enhance Your Natural Color with Very Discreet Gray Reduction or Complete Coverage, as well as Highlights.
- Expert Masculine Eyebrow Shaping & Clean-Up with the Straight-Razor (Painless!).
"... I Moved to Winston-Salem 6 years ago, Been with Him Ever Since... Has the Talent to Make YOU Look Your Best!" - Jim Mc.
- Dependable and Convenient Scheduling, by Appointment, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Location with Easy Access Parking Lot & Ample Street Parking: From Bus-40, Exit Broad Street #5-B, go northbound to 4th Street, turn Left onto 4th, We're in the first block, on the right hand side, before the "Old 4th Street Filling Station"restaurant.
"... The Real Deal When It Comes To a Professional and Stylish Haircut..." - Jeremy K.